In this Privacy statement "we", "us" and "our" refers to STILL bv. As this Privacy statement applies globally, there may be differences in how we collect, use or disclose your personal data from country to country, in which case we will inform you about any specific processing activities that take place in your country.
02 PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- Your contact details (your name, postal address and other contact details, such as your telephone number and e-mail address, and any other contact details you provide to us).
- Your financial details. The financial information that has been disclosed to us (either upon request or voluntarily) and can be linked to you as a customer representative, such as bank account details or invoicing details.
- Your personal characteristics. Including your gender or other personal characteristics that are requested to identify you as a representative of our customer.
- Your use of our services. We collect information relating your use of our services, such as the purchases made, the amount and date of the purchase, location of purchase, payment method, etc.
- Any other personal data. This includes any personal data that you disclose to us during the course of your contractual relationship with us, either voluntarily or upon request.
03 WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR DATA
We collect your Personal Data for the purposes below:
For the performance of our agreement with you: In order to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, and to provide you with the information and services that you request, including managing and handling your requests, inquiries or complaints. This also includes responding to your requests to provide customer service, respond to your inquiries, providing you with technical support, provide you with essential information regarding the services you use and product you have purchased, etc.
For our legitimate commercial interests: We may use your Personal Data (both on aggregated and on individual basis), such as your contact details and your electronic identification data for the purpose of advertising our products and services, making contact with you for marketing or other commercial purposes if you are an existing customer. We may also use your Personal Data for analysing and improving the quality of our products and services, such as providing you with customer services and aftersales, and to understand you as a customer (customer optimization.
We may also use your Personal Data, for our other legitimate commercial interests such as, to operate and expand our business activities, to develop and improve or modify our services, to generate aggregated statistics about the users of our services; to assist in security and fraud prevention; to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and statistical purposes; for system integrity purposes (for example the prevention of hacking, spamming etc.); to enable us to make corporate transactions, such as any merger, sale, reorganization, transfer of our assets or businesses, acquisition, bankruptcy, or similar event; or for other legitimate business purposes permitted by applicable law.
04 INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data may be transferred to and processed in other countries where laws governing the processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country (including jurisdictions outside the European Economic Area).
In such cases, where required by local law we will ensure that there are adequate safeguards in place to protect your Personal Data. Depending on the location of the entity exporting the relevant Personal Data, this adequate safeguard might be a data transfer agreement with the recipient based on standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. Where we are legally required to do so, further details of these transfers and copies of these agreements are available from us on request.
To the extent required and valid under your local law, you consent to your Personal Data being transferred and processed this way.
At STILL will take reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Data are properly secured using appropriate technical, physical, and organisational measures, so that they are protected against unauthorised or unlawful use, alteration, unauthorised access or disclosure, accidental or wrongful destruction, and loss.
We take steps to limit access to your Personal Data to those persons who need to have access to it for one of the purposes listed in this Privacy statement. Furthermore, we contractually ensure that any third party processing your Personal Data equally provide for confidentiality and integrity of your data in a secure way.
06 DATA RETENTION
We retain your Personal Data for as long as required to satisfy the purpose for which they were collected and used (for example, for the time necessary for us to provide you with customer service, answer queries or resolve technical problems), unless a longer period is necessary for our legal obligations or to defend a legal claim.
07 YOUR RIGHTS
Depending on your location, you may have various rights in relation to your Personal Data. In particular, you may have the right to:
- request a copy of Personal Data we hold about you and information on how your data has been used or disclosed by us in the past year;
- ask that we restrict the way in which we use your Personal Data;
- ask that we update the Personal Data we hold about you, or correct any Personal Data that you think is incorrect or incomplete;
- ask that we delete personal data that we hold about you (the “right to be forgotten”);
- withdraw consent at any time for the future to our processing of your Personal Data (to the extent such processing is based on consent);
- object to our processing of your Personal Data (including for direct marketing purposes); or
- request your personal data be transferred to you or another data controller (the “data portability” right).
Also, if you are unhappy with the way we have handled your Personal Data or any privacy query or request that you have raised with us, you have a right to complain to your local data protection regulator.
In addition, in certain circumstances we may process your personal data through automated decision-making, including profiling. This may include segmenting and tailoring the data to enable us to match our communication and products to your perceived needs. In the case we process your Personal Data through automated decision-making, we will inform you about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for you. Depending on your location, you may be able to request not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
If you would like to exercise these rights or understand if they apply to you, please get in touch using the details set out at “how to contact us” below.
Eginstill creates luxurious and hand-built bespoke kitchens tailored to your exact specifications. Our experienced team is dedicated to helping you realise your dream kitchen with only the finest materials and finishes. Visit our showroom to experience the Eginstill difference.